We the People are Fuggin Suggin!

Fuggin Facebook Feed

January 31, 2010

You can buy an IPad with your tax refund, OR, you can get an IBond

The U.S. Treasury is offering taxpayers a chance to invest their 2009 tax refund into Government Savings Bonds, the I-Bonds.  While this is not a new thing, it appears as if the Treasury is using the economic downturn as a method to market their inflation-proof bonds.